Overview of the Quant NetworkThe Quant Network stands out as an open-source communication protocol, fostering seamless interactions across multiple blockchain networks. Its innovative four-layer architecture empowers developers to construct multi-DLT applications (mDApps) and smart contracts that transcend the boundaries of individual blockchain networks. Some key features of the Quant Network include:
- Overledger Network: The Overledger Network facilitates interoperability through Overledger DLT gateways, utilizing tools such as REST APIs to connect commercial, private, and public distributed ledger technologies. REST APIs enable app development without the need for additional libraries or software downloads. The Overledger DLT protocol allows data transfer between any two blockchains within the system without engaging with ledgers at the application level.
- Overledger DLT Gateway: Quant’s Overledger DLT Gateway enables blockchain communication without involving ledgers at the application level. It ensures future-proof scalability for DApps and mDApps by interacting with multiple ledgers simultaneously, eliminating the need for forking or consensus requirements.
- mDApps: Unlike DApps limited to a single blockchain, mDApps integrate various blockchain features into a unified application. They support non-smart contract-based blockchains, allowing for diverse programming language compatibility across decentralized applications.
- Multi-DLT Smart Contracts for Cross-Chain Transactions: Quant Network’s multi-DLT smart contracts simplify complex operations like cross-chain atomic swaps. These contracts eliminate the need for intermediaries in transactions, such as exchanging Bitcoin for Ether across different blockchains.
How Does it Work?The Quant Network’s four-layer architecture seamlessly facilitates communication across multiple blockchain networks, comprising the Transaction Layer, Messaging Layer, Filtering and Ordering Layer, and Application Layer. Let’s delve into each layer:
- Transaction Layer: This layer stores verified transactions using distributed ledger technology. By consolidating related activities onto a single layer, Overledger simplifies the consensus process across different blockchain domains.
- Messaging Layer: Serving as a shared channel, the Messaging Layer records transactions from all ledgers, providing a logical layer for applications to interact by sending messages that meet specified filtering requirements.
- Filtering and Ordering Layer: Filtering messages based on content, this layer determines the order of simultaneous messages from different sources before passing them to the Application Layer. It ensures compliance with application needs and schema specified by other applications or developer communities.
- Application Layer: Assuming control over all layers, the Application Layer establishes guidelines for interacting with multiple blockchains simultaneously. It supports mDApps, segregating each multichain application and accommodating non-smart contract-based blockchains with diverse programming languages.
How to Buy QNT Tokens:
- Choose a Platform: Begin by selecting a centralized exchange for purchasing QNT.
- Account Setup: Sign up and complete your profile by verifying your ID and providing necessary information.
- Deposit Funds: Deposit funds into your account using methods like PayPal or debit/card transfers.
- Search for QNT: Use the platform’s search function to locate “QUANT” or “QNT” tokens.
- Initiate Trade: Select the option to trade QNT, specify the desired amount, and proceed with the trade.
Revolutionizing BlockchainThe Quant Network’s groundbreaking protocol addresses blockchain interoperability challenges, enabling seamless communication across diverse networks. Through its four-layer architecture, it empowers developers to build multi-DLT applications and facilitates secure cross-chain transactions.QNT, the native token, plays a vital role in this ecosystem, enabling payments, licensing, and powering applications atop Overledger. As blockchain evolves, the Quant Network’s approach signifies a future of interconnected decentralized systems.
December 29, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Updated December 29, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Cryptocurrency is a digital form of currency secured by cryptography, not controlled by governments or banks.
Cryptocurrency wallets are digital tools for storing and managing your crypto assets.
Best practices for crypto investment include research, diversification, investing what you can afford to lose, and avoiding hype-driven investments.